What did you do as a kid on Saturday mornings? You got up to watch some cartoons while eating a bowl of cereal. When you burn this candle the scent will transport you back to those times. When the sweet Orange, Vanilla, and Tangy Cherry smell hits you it will remind you exactly of a bowl of Fruit Loops cereal.
Notes on this Candle:
- Top - Citrus
- Middle - Cherry, Orange
- Bottom - Vanilla, Sandalwood
Our candles come in a 16 oz USA made glass jar with a fill wt of 13 oz.
- Cotton wicks
- 100% Soy wax supporting USA farmers
- Phthalate Free fragrance oils
- Recyclable glass jars made in the USA
- Hand poured in Abington Pa
- Burn Time 60+ hours
Tips for burning our Candles
- Allow our candle to burn to the edges the first time you light the candle; this could take up to 2+ hours.
- Always allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the glass for a better burning candle experience.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times.
- Never leave candle unattended, never burn more than 4 hours at a time.
Keep away from Children and always burn on fire resistant surfaces.
Never move a burning candle.
Our candles are hand poured using 100% soy wax so you might see what is called frosting or spotting; this is totally normal. We cannot control differences in temperature changes with shipping. This will not in anyway effect the performance of the candle. Burn time on our 13 oz is 60+ when burned properly see more on our FAQ page.
The candles I purchased are awesome! They smell great and are pretty! Great product!
Smells like cereal.
My boyfriends favorite scented candle because it smells just like fruit loops and leaves the house smelling like breakfast has been served.my son gets tricked ever time it is burning and then craves cereal.
Tom and Jerry
Great purchase! I love candles! The tom and jerry one is amazing! I will be ordering the different ones to try them all. I love how they burn, no black smoke on the jar.
I love this candle! It smells so good and makes my whole living room smell amazing! I also like that these candles are slow at burning so they last a while!