My name is Jennifer and I am one of the owners of Bewitched Candles. First off I would like to thank you for visiting our store. My reasoning for getting into this adventure is for the love of handcrafted products and small family run businesses. I have always loved hand made gifts so I decided to start making my own hand crafted candles while at the same time getting the best ingredients possible and sourcing from local companies which also supports USA made goods and services. We take pride in each candle we pour that is why we exclusively use scents that are not only free of Phthalates, but also the carcinogens found in many other fragrances out there. Each candle is created to give off a great smell and our scents are hand picked by me with great care. The name "Bewitched" comes from the effect these candles will have on you after you burn them. Hopefully you will love what we have to offer because we absolutely love making them.
At Bewitched Candles we use:
- 100% Soy wax from USA grown soybeans
- USA made glass containers that are recyclable (no China knock offs here)
- Cotton wicks free of lead or zinc
- Our candles are Eco-friendly, non-toxic, and no animal testing
- We use recycled packaging
- Small batched hand poured candles
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
Benefits of using 100% soy wax candles vs what most big box stores use in their candles. Most big box stores use a paraffin wax blend (paraffin is derived from petroleum a gasoline product).
- Soy wax is natural, renewable resource.
- Soy wax is 100% biodegradable.
- Soy wax has a lower melting temperature than paraffin wax so they last longer from the slower burning temperatures.
- Soy wax is a Clean Burning wax resulting is less soot.