Wake up with a fresh brewed cup of coffee! For some of us, just a whiff of coffee stimulates creativity. This energizing scent begins with rich top notes of freshly ground coffee beans brewed into middle notes of caramel and a spoonful of sugar with creamy base notes of milk and vanilla.
Notes of this candle:
- Top - Coffee
- Middle - Caramel, Sugar
- Bottom - Vanilla, Milk
Our candles come in a 16 oz USA made glass jar with a fill wt of 13 oz.
- Cotton wicks
- 100% Soy wax supporting USA farmers
- Phthalate Free fragrance oils
- Recyclable glass jars made in the USA
- Hand poured in Abington Pa
- Burn Time 60+ hours
Tips for burning our Candles
- Allow our candle to burn to the edges the first time you light the candle; this could take up to 2+ hours.
- Always allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the glass for a better burning candle experience.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times.
- Never leave candle unattended, never burn more than 4 hours at a time.
Keep away from Children and always burn on fire resistant surfaces.
- Never move a burning candle.
Our candles are hand poured using 100% soy wax so you might see what is called frosting or spotting; this is totally normal. We cannot control differences in temperature changes with shipping. This will not in anyway effect the performance of the candle. Burn time on our 13 oz is 60+ when burned properly see more on our FAQ page.
I would say it smells more of Hazelnut than coffee to my nose. It is a rich creamy warm addition to my day, perfect for a rainy day or if you need a lift.