Take me back to the good old days when grandma would be baking delicious goodies at the holidays. I can remember the scents coming from the kitchen when you walked in the house. This candle will take you back to yesteryear with the Ginger, Sugar, Clove, Nutmeg and Allspice with a hint of Citrus. Gingersnap anyone?
Notes on this candle:
- Top - Lemon, Orange,
- Middle - Ginger, Sugar
- Bottom - Vanilla, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, Allspice
Our candles come in a 16 oz USA made glass jar with a fill wt of 13 oz.
- Cotton wicks
- 100% Soy wax supporting USA farmers
- Phthalate Free fragrance oils
- Recyclable glass jars made in the USA
- Hand poured in Abington Pa
- Burn Time 60+ hours
Tips for burning our Candles
- Allow our candle to burn to the edges the first time you light the candle; this could take up to 2+ hours.
- Always allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the glass for a better burning candle experience.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times.
- Never leave candle unattended, never burn more than 4 hours at a time.
Keep away from Children and always burn on fire resistant surfaces.
- Never move a burning candle.
Our candles are hand poured using 100% soy wax so you might see what is called frosting or spotting; this is totally normal. We cannot control differences in temperature changes with shipping. This will not in anyway effect the performance of the candle. Burn time on our 13 oz is 60+ when burned properly see more on our FAQ page.
This candle has the perfect scent to relax and makes me think of spring and summer even though it is the middle of winter.